- Read the general contribution guidelines and download the related forms.
- National Commissions: read the specific contribution guidelines and download the related forms.
- UNESCO Chairs and Networks: read the specific contribution guidelines and download the related forms.
- Special call for youth participation! The Youth Platform youthwhec.org is an open-access virtual and vibrant community under the UNESCO World Higher Education Conference 2022 (WHEC2022). The WHEC2022 Youth Platform lets youth contribute to the redefinition of higher education and its future demands by participating actively in various activities, taking action and producing knowledge pre-conference during the conference and beyond.
Youth engagement strategy: presentation - concept note.
- Survey for university professors: Life for university professors can be tough, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. This is why UNESCO is conducting a worldwide study to explore the critical factors behind work exhaustion and risk of burning out in university professors. If you are a university professor, complete this survey and help UNESCO identify and create actionable strategies to prevent burnout and protect the wellbeing of professors at work. Results will be presented at the Conference and you can be a part of this important initiative. Your response will contribute to improving the lives of thousands of professors worldwide.
Send your contribution via email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Deadline for applications: 15th March 2022 at 11:59pm CET
The WHEC2022 is organised by UNESCO in partnership with GUNi/ACUP, with the support of the Spanish government, the Government of Catalonia, the Barcelona Provincial Council and the Barcelona City Council. We are very honoured to be UNESCO’s main partner in the organization and celebration of such an event. The Conference is a unique opportunity for the higher education sector all over the world.