You are here
Home » The Network » Members
Year of foundation:
Parent Institution's name (original language):
Institutional postal address:
People’s University campus, Bhanpur, Bhopal (M.P)-462037
Asia and The Pacific
Mission / Vision
- To create a Model University with global outlook in the areas of Higher and Professional Education, so recognized for its excellence as measured by the quality of education, training, research, scholars and the graduates it produces, along with their collective impact on the larger society.
- To achieve this excellence, create an environment where the university administration, faculty, staff, students and alumni are all committed to the highest standards of performance, where a meaningful and mutually beneficial collaboration take place with other organizations, institutions, authorities and body corporates in education, industry, business, public and social services, etc. beyond the campus walls and useful beyond the academic community.
- To accept diversity as an essential characteristic and strength of our community and draw upon this diversity to create a university of excellence, which can serve as a catalyst for the creation of an ideal society, one built on tolerance, respect and a sense of shared destiny and individual dignity.
- To provide instructions, teaching and training in higher education, vocational and professional education and make provisions for research, innovation advancement and dissemination of knowledge.
- To create higher levels of intellectual and innovative abilities
- To establish state of the art facilities for education, training and research.
- To carry out training and research and offer continuing education programmes.
- To create centers of excellence for research and development and for sharing knowledge and its application.
- To provide consultancy to the industry and public organizations.
- To establish new courses institutions and courses as per the need of the community.
- To award degrees, diplomas, certificates and other academic distinctions based on examination or any other method of evaluation.
- To maintain standards of the degrees, diplomas, certificate and other academic distinctions in accordance with the norms laid down by UGC and related Regulatory Bodies or Councils.
- To collaborate with other Universities, research, Government and Non- Government Organizations towards fulfillment of objectives of University.
- To provide meaningful learning opportunities to students of India and overseas.
- To set up collaborative provisions with foreign/international Universities to enable students of the University to leverage the advantages of faculty and students exchange, dual degree options and semester abroad programmes.
- To ensure that academic distinctions are not lower than those laid down by the All India Statutory Bodies such as the AICTE, NCTE, UGC, MCI, DCI, PCI, Indian Nursing Council, etc.
Offer various courses in the field of medicine, dentistry, engineering, management, hotel management, paramedical, nursing, pharmacy, science and law.