11th International Conference and Workshops on Quality Assurance in Higher Education in Africa - GUNi Africa
11th International Conference on Quality Assurance in Higher Education in Africa (ICQAHEA) hosted by the Global University Network for Innovation (GUNi-Africa),Africa Quality Assurance Network (AfriQAN), Association of African Universities (AAU) and Nigeria’s National Universities Commission (NUC).
1. To ensure you are up-to-date on contemporary issues in higher education in Africa especially the continental harmonisation agenda.
2. To make your voice heard in the development of strategies for sustaining the continental harmonisation initiatives.
3. Through the workshop sessions, to learn new skills and share good practices in quality assuring institutional and national higher education systems including programme and institutional accreditation.
4. To learn new techniques in the use of ICT to deliver and quality assure higher education at the institutional and national levels.
5. Through the symposium of vice-chancellors, rectors and presidents, learn best practices in higher education governance for fostering quality.