- Higher Education's role in addressing major global issues
- Social responsibility of higher education
- Open up knowledge to society
- Curricular innovation
- Acces, equity and quality
- Transforming education for sustainability
Àngels Cortina holds a degree in Political Science from the Autonomous University of Catalonia (UAB), a Master Degree in Public and Social Policies from the Pompeu Fabra University (UPF) and the Johns Hopkins University (JHU); and an International Affairs Certificate from the New York University (NYU).
During her professional career, Angels has worked in numerous public and non-profit organizations, such as UNESCO Chair of Higher Education Management, the Authonomous Government of Catalonia or the International Center for Transitional Justice in New Yorkm, being responsible for several social policies and educative programs.
In 2004 she was Project Coordinator in GUNI Secretariat, where in 2006 she became Network Coordinator. She is currently Project Officer of GUNI.