New blog on Responsible Research and Innovation at University Education
- The HEIRRI project launches today its new blog (www.heirri.eu) to keep the public updated on the development of this Horizon2020 project which aims to integrate the concept of “Responsible Research and Innovation” (RRI) in the science and engineering degrees
- The blog features information about events and activities throughout HEIRRI, including news, press releases and relevant resources about Higher Education Institutions & Responsible Research and Innovation
HEIRRI project launches today its new blog (www.heirri.eu). It aims to be the project’s main gateway to the outside world, providing information on HEIRRI objectives, partners, results and events related to RRI.
The new blog will also offer a general view of current activities and ongoing projects related to RRI besides a dynamic social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and, soon, Researchgate.
What is HEIRRI?
HEIRRI (Higher Education Institutions & Responsible Research and Innovation) is a European project that aims to integrate the concept of “Responsible Research and Innovation”, or RRI, in the science and engineering degrees, mainly focusing on universities and other higher education institutions (HEIs). HEIRRI started on September 1st 2015, it will last three years and it has an approximate budget of one and a half million euros.
HEIRRI is led by Universitat Pompeu Fabra and the HEIRRI Consortium is composed by the Aarhus University (Denmark), the University of Bergen (Norway), the University of Split (Croatia), the Institute for Advanced Studies (Austria), “la Caixa” Foundation (Spain), the company Innovatec (Spain), the European network of science centres and museums Ecsite (with more than 400 institutions from 50 countries) and the Catalan Association of Public Universities (ACUP, which chairs GUNi, the Global University Network for Innovation, with 208 universities in 78 countries).
• D1.1 Forum Guide of Work – WP1 Multi-stakeholder Forum
The FGW details the strategy for the HEIRRI Forum actitivies
• D1.2 1st Conference Report – WP1 Multi-stakeholder Forum
This report details the organization and development of the 1st HEIRRI conference
• D2.1 Inventory Guide of Work – WP2 Stock taking/inventorying
The main objective of this deliverable is to outline the work to be done in WP2 and its interrelatedness with the other work components of the HEIRRI project
• D2.2 State of the art review – WP2 Stock taking/inventorying
This deliverable presents the results of the State of the Art review of RRI and RRI learning
• D2.3 HEIRRI Database – WP2 Stock taking/inventorying
D2.3 develops a database containing the evidence collected during Task 2.1, the State of the Art review, and to provide open access to its contents
• D3.1 Training Programs Design Guide of Work – WP3 Training Progammes Design
D3.1 states the specific protocol of work, criteria and mechanisms of decision-taking as well as the points and processes for interaction between WP leader, Advisory Boards and Forum
• D3.2 Training Programs Design – WP3 Training Progammes Design
D3.2 presents the final HEIRRI training programmes and the process of developing them.
• D4.1 Training Materials Protocol – WP4 Training Materials Protocol
D4.1 states the specific guide of work and processes for interaction between WP leaders, Advisory Boards and Forum of WP4 and the materials created
• D6.1 Internationalisation Plan – WP6 Internationalisation
Document that establishes the exact terms and details of WP6 and the instruments of coordination with the rest of WPs, particulary WP1, WP7 and WP9, RRITools and the 3 Advisory Boards
• D7.1 Communication and Dissemination Plan – WP7 Communication and Dissemination
This deliverable establishes the terms and details of WP7 and the instruments of coordination with the rest of WP, particularly WP1, WP6 AND WP9, RRITools and the 3 Advisory Boards
• D8.1 Evaluation Protocol – WP8 Formative Evaluation
Document explaining the specific strategy and methodology to guide the internal evaluation of the HEIRRI project
• D9.1 Coordination and Management Plan – WP9 Coordination and Management
Plan of the HEIRRI project development regarding Management and Coordination tasks
HEIRRI Communication and media contact
Marta Cayetano i Giralt: email@example.com