International Conference on Sustainable Development Goals: actors and implementation
17 goals to change the world! The International Conference on Sustainable Development Goals: actors and implementation is a leading international meeting aiming to create a permanent and multidisciplinary knowledge network on implementation of SDGs, where all stakeholders will learn from each other: universities, governments, cities and public agencies.
Held in Barcelona, Catalonia, from 18th to 19th September 2017, it will gather multidisciplinary experts and high-level practitioners from around the world to exchange knowledge, ideas, experiences and expectations around the challenges involved with the SDGs. Through a combination of speeches by renowned experts, round tables and thematic workshops, the conference wants to open a debate among the different stakeholders on solutions for a sustainable development to transform society at local and global level.
The International Conference is one of the activities organized by the Global University Network for Innovation (GUNi) in the frame of the International Summer School on Higher Education and Research Leadership. It aims to provide intellectual guidance and scientific evidences to the challenges of SDGs, with a humanist and critical thinking, promoting research and education to build a fair global community and more sustainable cities.
- Higher Education and universities (leaders, managers, researchers and academics)
- Governments and public agencies
- Non-governmental organizations
- International/global institutions
- City and local governments
- Researchers on the fields of SDG, global governance, higher education and research policies, sustainability and public policies
- Civic and social organizations
More information about the program and registrations coming soon. Save the dates!