For this 2nd GUNi International Conference on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) we welcome any contributions that present scientific research, innovative practices, projects, programmes and initiatives that demonstrate how higher education institutions are working towards the implementation of the 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals. Specifically, we would like to invite applications that put the spotlight on activities designed to integrate the Sustainable Development Goals and their achievement in teaching, research, institutional policies, third mission and student initiatives at higher education institutions. We encourage practices that involve collaboration with other institutions and organisations. We welcome applications from different countries, contexts and disciplines.
| Key dates | Call for Contributions (pdf file)
- Opening of abstract submission: 29th April 2019
- Deadline for abstract submission: 15th September 2019 (23:59 ECT)
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: November 2019
- Early bird: 10th September - 1st December 2019, included
- Regular registration: from 2nd December 2019