UNU Invites Papers for the Earth System Governance Tokyo 2013 Conference
The Conference is to be held on 28–31 January 2013 in Tokyo, Japan.
Scholars in the social and natural sciences, as well as practitioners, from the global South and North are invited to submit papers for the conference to be held at the UNU Headquarters in Tokyo, Japan on one of the six inter-related conference themes:
- Earth System Governance Architectures in the 21st Century;
- Climate and Energy Governance Architectures;
- The Nexus between Architecture and the Other “A’s” in Earth System Governance (“Allocation and Access”, “Agency”, “Accountability”, “Allocation and Access”, and “Adaptiveness”;
- Political Dynamics in the Interface of Agency and Architecture;
- Methodological Challenges to Complex Architectures and Multiple Agents;
- Special Conference Stream on Nuclear Safety and Post-disaster Governance.
Abstracts of up to 300 words must be submitted by 1 July 2012. All abstracts will be evaluated in double-blind peer-review by members of the conference review panel. Notification of acceptance will be sent by 1 September; the full paper will be due by 1 December, 2012.
Submission procedure specifics and more information can be found here: http://www.ias.unu.edu/sub_page.aspx?catID=35&ddlID=2020