Benefits of being a member
For organizations and professionals
- Be part of a global network created and supported by UNESCO and the United Nations University, dealing with state of the art of innovative processes in higher education in the world.
- Networking opportunities with analogous institutions at local, regional and international levels who share the vision of public service, relevance and social responsibility of higher education.
- Receive and participate in the Higher Education in the World Report, a collective work published as part of the GUNi Series on the Social Commitment of Universities. This Report reflects, globally and regionally, upon the key issues and challenges facing higher education and its institutions in the 21st century.
- Attend the International Barcelona Conference on Higher Education at a reduced fee, and enjoy priority treatment in the selection of speakers. Renowned international speakers and an average of 400 participants in each edition, from near 80 countries, have joined this international forum for debate on the challenges facing HE.
- Exchange knowledge on emerging issues in higher education in the world. Full access to the GUNi.Toolbox, an online space that includes a bibliographic database, a specialized journals directory, and other useful references and knowledge resources on emerging issues in HE.
- Get insights into the latest trends, in the different institutional areas, through a wide selection of innovative good practices in HE. Have the opportunity to circulate your own good practices worldwide.
- Expand your international horizons, search for partners and create synergies for your latest innovative projects, highlighting these initiatives in your institutional profile posted on our website. Through highly intuitive tools, GUNi will place at the members’ disposal mechanisms to foster partnerships and to facilitate collaboration and co-creation of knowledge among institutions around the world.
- Through the GUNi website 2.0, you will have an effective diffusion channel, aimed at a highly specialized audience with whom you can share your new publications, articles and research, as well as announce your international conferences.
- Stay up to date, sharing your latest news and publishing in the GUNiNewsletter, a widely distributed monthly electronic publication with trend topics articles and experiences that will keep you abreast on the international higher education agenda, news on innovative university policies and practices, as well as interviews with HE experts.
- Have a preferential role in the GUNi Knowledge Community and working groups, aimed at co-creating and spreading knowledge and research on specific matters. Have the opportunity to join international projects and research initiatives constituted by GUNi.
- Be part of a motivated, highly recognized and committed community that works together to strengthen the role of HE and knowledge in society, with the objectives of anticipating and responding to the pressing global and local challenges of our time.
Join our Network!
Remember... Before submitting your application, you must be a registered user.